Friday, January 2, 2009


Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog....

I am not new to the blog concept but I am new to "blogging". By launching The Cottage Chef, I am going to attempt and merge both my love of cooking and my love of organization (otherwise known to DH as control-freakish tendencies). Hopefully, this will help me sift thru my growing stack of to-try recipes while allowing my creative side an outlet to play.

Why "The Cottage Chef"? For the long story (see "Learn More" on the side bar). The short story is that I live in a 1920's cottage and love all things cooking! Seriously, there's nothing like a day in the kitchen with my KitchenAid mixer, my favorite tools (yes, I'm addicted to kitchen gadgets), a glass of good wine, good aged cheese and some great music (Buffett or Norah Jones come to mind).

So, thanks again for stopping by. I hope you will visit often. I look forward to sharing my kitchen adventures with you all.

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment